I am from Stockton, California, raised in a family that has had generations of artists. My mother has been my life long mentor, encouraging and nurturing all types of art in my life.
In high school I started studying the art of photography under Mr. Pugh. With that first roll of film, I won Best of Show at the Haggin Museum. I have been hooked ever since.
Since having children, I have been self taught, reading, studying and going to art shows. Photography has continued to be a medium that has allowed me to express myself in a way that can keep up with my busy life. I have since switched over to a digital camera, opting for the practicality and hands on control. This allows me to further create with my pictures without the use of a dark room. I enjoy printing all of my own pictures. I have found that I like the pigmented inks on archival paper. I feel that this allows me to offer a high quality photograph to people that enjoy my take on the world as much as I do.
I am continually learning and enjoying every step of the way.
I have always been drawn to the elements of nature. I like to capture natural lighting with contrasts of shadows and unique reflections. I find that there is art all around. From the most mundane everyday objects, playful interludes and moments that take my breath away. Photographing these allow me to make new or bring back wonderful memories. Every picture is a time and place that will never be captured again. I hope some of these will also bring you sweet memories.
LifeStyle Photography
I offer personal and family settings. Sitting fees will depend on the location and the number of people being photographed. Photo packages are available. Please e-mail for price information.
Art Photography
Each photograph is a one of a kind and signed by the artist. They are not a series of prints. All photographs are printed with pigmented inks on archival paper making them quality photos that will last.
No comments:
Post a Comment